Need something new to do during your stay in Bolivia after toppling the cartel in the open-world co-operative shooter, Ghost Recon: Wildlands? If so, the latest bit of news on the game will surely have your interest in mind as Ubisoft has officially announced details regarding upcoming content.
Narco Roads, the first expansion for Ghost Recon is set to arrive April 18th. It’ll sees a plethora of new additions to the game such as a new faction, more than 15 new campaign missions, new vehicles and more. Below you can see what this first expansion has to offer in the world of Ghost Recon: Wildlands:
- Four new outfits.
- More than 15 campaign missions to take down the smuggling ring led by the elusive El Invisible
- Three new bosses that command their own gang:
- The thrill-seeking Kamikazes
- Muscle car-loving Jinetes Locos
- Santa Muerte-obsessed Death Riders
- Nine new weapons.
- Four new types of side-missions.
- Racing challenges.
- Four new vehicles:
- Muscle cars with nitro boosts
- Planes built for acrobatic flight
- Chopper bikes
- Monster trucks
Alongside the Narco Road update, Ubisoft has also released a new title update for the game that’s currently live on consoles and will be available in two days on the PC. The update will introduce live season challenges and new rewards to the game, along with the first themed season called “The Rise and Fall of Unidad”. This seasonal event will task the players to target different Unidad operations found in the game.
Additionally, you can find the latest gameplay changes here for the title update.
Ghost Recon: Wildlands is currently available on the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms.