As we previously reported on where Titanfall 2 is set to receive frequent updates in the following months that included new maps, titans, executions and more for free. Is set to get another content drop relatively soon.
Which thanks to the recent trailer to go live for Respawn Entertainment’s FPS title, we get to see a glimpse of what’s to come once the upcoming update “Monarch’s Reign” goes live May 30th such as the new titan Monarch.
Check out the trailer above.
Aside from releasing the trailer, Respawn Entertainment has also given out details of what exactly to expect once this update hits this upcoming Tuesday. In which you can read the details below:
Monarch’s Reign Patch Notes
- New Titan: Monarch – Monarch is a mid-range Vanguard-class Titan that can upgrade itself on the battlefield through her unique Upgrade Core. Pilots select a path of upgrades and try to survive long enough to reach her final form.
- New Prime Titans – Ronin And Tone Prime
- New Map: Relic – Set among the old wreck of the IMC carrier IMS Odyssey, Relic is a worksite where Pilots have created clever wall running routes by hanging pieces of the wreckage between buildings. The map consists of the wreck of the Odyssey in the center of the map that splits the two town areas.
- Map Update: Crashsite – We worked on a collision pass for Crashsite, fixing around 100 instances of getting bumped, bonked, stuck or tripped up. During the clean-up, we also wanted to experiment with more mobility options. To that end we’ve added 8 ziplines to get around the map faster and a few more wallrunning locations.
- New Execution – Now You See Me [Cloak]
- New Purchasable Store Content – Camos, Callsigns, Nose art
Additionally, to celebrate the release of a brand new titan. Titanfall 2 will turn on the double xp switch for all game modes.
TItanFall 2 is available for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms.