Respawn Entertainment has released a new Apex Legends patch that should already be available on PC. Console gamers will see this as Apex Legends update 1.44, and includes a fair number of fixes! Read on below for the full patch notes.
Apex Legends Update 1.44 patch notes:
Addresses the following:
- Rampart Amped Wall client error in softened gore locales
- Fix a server error causing immediate disconnects when Rampart puts down a wall
- Fix an error caused in some instances where a player is on Rampart’s turret when it is destroyed
- Issue around specific Bloodhound skin getting a stretched neck while using Rampart turret. We are still working on this issue for Lifeline’s Guardian Angel skin
- Rampart’s “Boom” finisher line from playing across the map
- Kill stat tracking for R-99 not displaying properly
Additionally, we are publishing a playlist update later today to do the following:
- Reduce Devotion damage [17 -> 16] , and increases recoil – these are quick changes we can make now, more adjustments to Devotion that take more time to do will come later.
- Reduce number of Devotions and Turbochargers spawned
- Reduced number of gold helms, gold backpacks and gold incap shields
We are still looking at tweaks and changes coming in the next few weeks.
Don’t forget, we just got the Apex Legends Season 6 patch earlier this week, which introduced Rampart, a new SMG and more! Read on here for more info.
Source: Apex Legends Trello