Respawn Entertainment has released Apex Legends update 1.97, and this is an unannounced title update for the free-to-play shooter, so don’t expect anything big outside of fixes. Read on for the Apex Legends June 7 patch notes.
Apex Legends Update 1.97 Patch Notes | Apex Legends June 7 Patch Notes:
Update: Respawn has released the official patch notes!
- Improper Ranked rewards: the correct dive trails, holosprays, gun charms and badges will start rolling out to players throughout the day.
- IMC Armories exploits related to clipping through the roof, a mantling bug after teleporting in and various script errors.
- Fixing the occasional server-wide thud sound related to Newcastle’s ultimate.
- Resolving next-gen Xbox audio distorion.
- Various script errors.
— Respawn (@Respawn) June 7, 2022
Respawn has not commented on the title update for today just yet, and on the PS4’s update history, it states that the patch is for “Stability Improvements and Bug Fixes,” which is the placeholder text almost every game dev uses for their in-console patch notes.
On the game’s official Trello board, here are the issues Respawn is investigating:
Coming in future patch/Investigating:
- Some players are reporting echo-y/strange audio unless Console audio is set to “Stereo Uncompressed”
- Xbox – some headsets not picking up the players mic.
- Reports of players not receiving coins after purchase.
Once the official patch notes have been released, or if there’s anything that the community shares as feedback, we’ll update the post. If you spot anything, be it gameplay-related or whatnot, leave a comment below to let us know.
Update: Post has been updated with official patch notes.