Those playing Ark Survival Evolved, developer Studio Wildcard has now released the Ark Survival Evolved update 2.48 February 13 patch! This is for “Love Evolved” Valentine’s Day event! Note that for other platforms, the event has already started since last week.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.48 February 13 Patch Notes:
Here’s the event rollout message from Studio Wildcard and the details for the event:
We have set the event rates live on our Official Playstation network, and, we’re eager to get the Love Evolved Event content into our Playstation Community’s hands. The build is good and currently going through the publishing process. We hope to be able to set that live for you today. Apologies for the delay in deploying the update. We’ll keep you posted!
There is an ongoing EVO Event from February 11th – February 18th as part of the Love Evolved event.
- 3X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- 3X XP
- 3X Harvesting
- 3X Taming
Love is in the air! From Thursday, February 11th through Thursday, February 18th ARK will be under Cupid’s spell for Love Evolved 2. For the duration of the event, Valentines Coelacanth will be fishing for some love. Reel in these amorous fish and be showered in candies, chocolates and even chibi pets!
- This event can be manually activated with the server arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=vday
- 2/11 – 2/18
- Valentines Coelacanth can be caught for chibis, chocolates, candies
- Mating can randomly drop chocolates and candies!
- Increased breeding rates to 3x (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Increased taming rates to 3x
- Increased player XP rates to 3x
- Increased harvesting rates to 3x
- Valentines inspired shield skin *NEW*
- Valentines inspired sunglasses skin *NEW*
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- Box o’ Chocolates
- Valentines Dino Candy
- Flirty Emote
- Crystal Wyvern *NEW*
- Mesopithecus *NEW*
- Otter *NEW*
- Enforcer *NEW*
- Velonasaur *NEW*
Wild Event Creature Colors
- Lavender *NEW*
- Cream *NEW*
- MediumLavender *NEW*
- Peach *NEW*
- DeepPink *NEW*
- LightPink *NEW*
- Dark Red *NEW*
- Light Red
That seems to be it. If there are other changes in this title update that’s not listed above, let us know down in the comments and we’ll update the post.