Ready for some Valentine’s Day content in Ark? Studio Wildcard has released Ark Survival Evolved update 2.74 for the “Love Evolved 3” event, as well as a bunch of gameplay improvements. Read on for the full Ark Survival Evolved February 9 patch notes straight from the developers.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.74 Patch Notes | Ark Survival Evolved February 9 Patch Notes | Ark Survival Evolved Love Evolved 3 Patch Notes:
Current ARK Official Client Version: v700.1
Current Version: v700.1 – 02/09/2022 – Major version for servers and clients
- Love is in the air! Love Evolved is live from Feb 9th to Feb 16th! Use the server parameter -ActiveEvent=vday to begin the event.
- For the duration of Love Evolved, we will be disabling the world buffs from Baby Boon & Maewing Poach on Genesis Part 2 on the Official Network. In the past, we’ve adjusted for the impact event have had on the rates by tweaking the bonuses that we use during the holidays, however, those tweaks lead to unfavorable circumstances on maps that aren’t Genesis Part 2, so going forward during breeding events, we’ll be disabling these mission buffs specifically as not to affect the bonuses on other maps.
- Player will no longer punch when cycling through snap points on Xbox while using RB
- Dinopithecus will no longer drop its follow target when it has an attacking target
- Additional players will no longer be deleted when riding a Mega MEK
- Wild Noglins can now be targeted by Plant X
- Turret mode is now disabled after a Parasaur dies
- Fixed an issue where adjusting DinoCountMultiplier on an unofficial server prevents quetz, spino and tuso spawning
- The egg incubator gestation monitoring buff will now correctly display the embryo stats of Unicorns
- The egg incubator HUD will now show when trying to check Megaloceros stats
- Element reward has been increased on King Dinopithecus by 33%
- Tek Shoulder Cannon will now turn back on after dismounting an Exosuit
- Fixed an issue with the mammoth drum buff
- Fixed several map holes on Lost Island
- Fixed floating foliage on Lost Island
- Fixed an overspawning issue in Lost Island cave
- Added “exact match” parameter to some cheats: cheat DestroyAll “classname” 1
- Fixed multiple exploits
As for the Love Evolved 3 event details, head on here.
Source: Survive the Ark