Studio Wildcard has released the Ark Survival Evolved update 2.80 patch on all platforms, and this includes a few new additions to Fjordur, as well as improvements. Check out the complete and offiical Ark Survival Evolved June 21 patch notes below.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.80 Patch Notes | Ark Survival Evolved June 21 Patch Notes:
Current ARK Official Client Version: v704.8
v704.8 – 06/21/2022 – Minor version for servers and clients
- Added element reward to mini-bosses on fjordur
- Added other map learnable engrams to Fjordur (now matches Lost Island)
- Fixed several map issues on Fjordur
- Fixed gamepad issues while mounted
- Fixed Desmodus issues while using Simplified Chinese
- Fixed an exploit
- Fixed a crash
There was also an update released on June 13 that was a server-side patch (no download required) on all platforms, which we’ve included below, too.
v704.7 – 06/13/2022 – Minor version for servers
- Fixed a cooldown on defecation
- Server administrators can enable and disable the Fjordur biome teleport in GameUserSettings.ini, under [ServerSettings] with the server config option:
That’s about it for this patch. Once there’s a new one, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
Source: Survive the Ark