Studio Wildcard has deployed Ark update 2.82 on all platforms, and this brings fixes to the Fjordur map, crashing fixes, and a bunch of other gameplay improvements. Read on for the Ark Survival Evolved July 15 patch notes.
Ark Update 2.82 Patch Notes | Ark July 15 Patch Notes:
v706.1 – (706.1 client) – 07/15/2022 – Major version for servers and clients
- Fjordur map fixes including: auto TP zone, oil vein node fixes, lava damage volume, kill volume, wild spawn fixes, water volume in poison wyvern trench, fixes to trees to allow harvesting, fixed holes
- Added further wild creature spawns to Asgard biome on Fjordur
- Decreased alpha dino spawns on Fjordur
- Increased runestone reward droprate by 40%.
- Fixed an exploit
- Fixed polar bear crash
- Fixed Fjordhawk becoming encumbered
- Fixed Fjordhawk not returning to player when leashed
- Fixed realm teleporting after boss fight on Fjordur
- Fixed reloading while mounted with shoulder pet equipped
- Fixed Stryder harvesting issues
- Karkinos can no longer pick up Deino/Enforcer
- Redistributed element shard/black pearl nodes on Fjordur. This includes a 70% nerf to the amount of nodes in the Throat of Flames and redistribution of those to the following areas:
- Fire Wyvern Trench
- Molten Caverns
- Mount Doom Caverns
- Poison Wyvern Trench
- Lightning Wyvern Trench
For this title update, the patch notes for PC and consoles are similar. That’s about it. Once there’s a new patch, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
Source: Survive the Ark