Armored Core 6 arrives later this month on August 25, and FromSoftware has officially revealed the Armored Core 6 minimum PC requirements. The upcoming mech shooter will require 65GB of space, and having an SSD is not required. Apart from that, the minimum requirements for Armored Core 6 are an Intel Core i5-8600K or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, 4 GB/AMD Radeon RX 480, 4 GB/Intel Arc A380, 6 GB.
Armored Core 6 Minimum PC Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8600K or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, 4 GB or AMD Radeon RX 480, 4 GB or Intel Arc A380, 6 GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 65 GB available space
The recommended PC requirements for Armored Core 6 are yet to be revealed. We will update our readers once those are out, so stay tuned.
Armored Core 6 fires out on August 25 for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, and PC.
More Armored Core 6 Reading: