Pearl Abyss has released the Black Desert Online update 2.13 patch this December 14, and this is for a short list of fixes for the online RPG. This is a minor patch, and should help in crashing issues alongside the gameplay-related adjustments. Read on for the full patch notes.
Black Desert Online Update 2.13 Patch Notes | Black Desert Online December 14 Update Patch Notes:
A minor patch has been released that is a step in addressing the crash issues and help optimize the game play environment.
● Memory usage of translation data has been optimized
● The issue where you cannot switch to the New Olvia – Novice server once you are already on a different server has been resolved.
● The issue where the inflicted debuffs/CCs and the number of times the corresponding debuffs/CCs on test dummies did not display as intended has been resolved.
● The item tooltip for J’s Hammer of Loyalty has been updated.
● The issue where certain items would items display in other languages has been resolved.
– Spanish will be resolved at a later date.
If you are currently connected to Black Desert, you will need to restart your game in order to download the update.
For adventurers already in-game, you will need to turn off the game and check for updates on your console.
Once we hear of a new patch for the game, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
Source: Black Desert