Pearl Abyss has released the Black Desert Online update 2.32 for consoles today, and this is to bring O’dyllita Part 2 content! Check out the long list of new stuff and changes in the Black Desert Online April 27 patch notes.
Black Desert Online Update 2.32 Patch Notes | Black Desert April 27 Patch Notes:
O’dyllita Part 2
● The main quest for O’dyllita part two follows the ‘[Lv.60 O’dyllita II] The Gem of Imbalance’ has been added
– In order to proceed with the quest, you must have completed the ‘[O’dyllita] Keepsake of Ataraxia’ quest from O’dyllita part 1.
O’dyllita Hunting Begins
● Added new Hunting quests.
– Adventurers who have completed the True Hunter quest can receive the New Legend quest from Verita of Port Epheria.
– Completing the quest line will allow you to receive 3 daily Hunting quests from Roussea of Narcion.
● Added new Hunting actions which can be obtained by completing the last quest “Hunter’s Dream” in the O’dyllita Hunting quest line.
– Hold RB/R1 during left or right roll to quickly kneel and shoot.
– Hold RB/R1 during backwards roll to quickly stand and shoot.
– Press RB/R1 while sprinting forward to shoot while sliding forward.
● Added Breath of Narcion as new item that can be obtained by defeating Hunting monsters in Narcion, O’dyllita.
● According to Roussea, the famous hunter, Animals have begun to migrate to the Narcion area of O’Dyllita
– 4 Hunting monsters (Grass Rhino, Verdure Buck, Shadow Wolf, Shadow Lion ) have been added to the area.
– Four hunting boss monsters (Grass Rhino, Verdure Buck, Shadow Wolf, Shadow Lion) have been added.
* Monsters in this area must be killed with Matchlocks.
– If you get the item “Life-bearing Wind” while butchering a hunted animal, the boss hunting monster will appear.
– Butchering the boss hunting monster has a higher chance of dropping the “Breath of Narcion” and gives more of the standard loot.
● Added [Hunting] Master Matchlock.
– [Hunting] Master Matchlock requires Artisan Hunter 10.
– [Hunting] Master Matchlock has higher AP, faster reload speed, and better Durability than the [Hunting] Artisan Matchlock.
– Can craft at Lv. 4 Tool Workshop using [Hunting] Artisan Matchlock +10.
– Breath of Narcion obtained from Hunting in O’dyllita is required to craft a [Hunting] Master Matchlock.
● Added Furniture as a drop item from defeating Hunting monsters in Narcion, O’dyllita.
– Stuffed Grass Rhino Head
– Stuffed Verdure Buck
– Stuffed Verdure Doe
– Stuffed Shadow Wolf Head
– Stuffed Shadow Lion Head
● Added special furniture crafting methods that can upgrade the buff effects of Artisan and Master level stuffed furniture.
– Only the new stuffed furniture obtained at Narcion, O’dyllita can be crafted into special furniture at the moment. More special furnitures are being planned to be added later.
– Breath of Narcion obtained from Hunting in O’dyllita is required to craft special furniture.
– Once Artisan and Master level stuffed furnitures are upgraded to special furnitures, buffs gained at the residence will now last 3 hours.
● Roussea, the Hunter of Narcion, can now exchange Usable hides and Supreme Hides for Damaged Hides and Usable Hides.
● You can also use simple alchemy on hides to transform them.
– Useable Hide x1 → Damaged Hides x2
– Supreme Hide x1 → Usable Hide x2
* You can also use Black Stone Powder to mass produce the hides
– Useable Hide x10 + Black Stone Powder x1 → Damaged Hides x20
– Supreme Hide x10 + Black Stone Powder x1 → Usable Hide x20
● Added 30 Artisan’s/Masters Special stuffed items that can be crafted through Hunting.
– In order to make these Special items, you require the use of the Breath of Narcion item that can be obtained by killing monsters in the Narcion Area.
※ Special Item production can also be made using Omua’s Breath, which can be obtained while hunting in the future when the Mountain of Eternal Winter is added.
– Special stuffed items can be made by combining the materials together. The buff duration from the items will increase to 3 hrs.
– You can find information regarding these items in the Crafting Notes.
|Artisan/Master’s Stuffed items|
|Stuffed Bear Head|
Bear Hide Carpet
Stuffed Boar Head
Stuffed Fox Head
|Stuffed Gray Wolf Head|
Stuffed Wolf head
Stuffed Giant Boar Head
Stuffed Elk Head
Stuffed Valencia Mountain Sheep Head
Stuffed Giant Lion Head
Stuffed Valencian Lioness Head
Stuffed Drieghan Male Goat Head
Stuffed Drieghan Female Goat Head
Stuffed Yak Head
Stuffed Belladonna Elephant Head
Stuffed Baby Belladonna Elephant Head
Stuffed Gazelle Head
Stuffed Black Leopard Head
Stuffed Feather Wolf Head
Stuffed Phnyl Head
Stuffed Fericca Head
Stuffed Ferinna Head
Stuffed Kamasylvia Weasel
● A new daily quest has been added that can be received through Liana and Ludwig.
– Daily quests can be picked up from Liana in large cities.
– The following Daily Hunting quests cannot be received together, and only one can be selected per day.
|Quest Name||Quest Requirements||Rewards|
|Beginner 1 to Artisan 10:|
Kill Hunting Monster x5 in Narcion
(Professional 10: 11%)
Hunter’s Dawn x1
Hunter’s Token x5
|Master 1 and higher:|
Kill Hunting Monster x15 in Narcion
(Master 10: 1.7%)
Hunter’s Dawn x1
Hunter’s Token x10
Improved Pet Looting
● The way pet’s pick up items has been improved.
– It has been improved so that pets will pick up loot first, even if the character moves.
– It has also been changed so that using Pet Skills such as hostility detection, rare monster detection etc do not affect the loot collection rate.
● Adjsuted the amount of Parley consumed per Barter to be reduced by 0.1% per Barter Level from Master 11 to Guru 50.
● Reports of rare animal sightings from all over are reaching some seasoned hunters. Many hunters living in quiet seclusion in Behr have gathered to put together a Rare Hunting Guide. You might be able to get special information about these rare animals by becoming friendly with the hunters.
– Added [Knowledge – Ecology – Rare Hunting Guide] Category
– Added the following rare monsters for hunting.
[Parched] Poison Net Desert Scorpion
[Enchanting] Rainbow Fox
[Moonlit] Crystal Alligator
[Cursed] Stone Cobra
– You may be able to obtain knowledge by hunting rare animals, and obtain the following titles.
|[Parched] Poison Net Desert Scorpion||– Fierce|
– Desert Eagle
– Savior of Ibellab
|[Enchanting] Rainbow Fox||– Nothing If Not Quick-witted|
– Great Detective
|[Oblivious] Breoro||– Executing Traitors|
|[Moonlit] Crystal Alligator||– Enjoying the Music|
– Alligator Trainer
|[Cursed] Stone Cobra||– Taken Aback|
– Snake Researcher
– Faux Snake
– You can get the [Bonus] Hunting quests by chance if you hunt the following animals.
|Wild Animal Area near Acher Guard Post in Kamasylvia||Wild||Belladonna Elephant|
Baby Belladonna Elephant
Areha Palm Forest
Giant Mountain Sheep
– You cannot accept the same [Bonus] Hunting Quest more than once. However, you can accept other [Bonus] Hunting Quests without a daily limit after completing a [Bonus] Hunting Quest.
|Region||Reward per Region||Universal Rewards|
|Wild Animal Area near Acher Guard Post in Kamasylvia||Mournful Crystal of the Forest x2|
Hunter’s Token x25
|Hunter’s Dawn x1|
* You can get the following effects for 30 minutes when you obtain Hunter’s Dawn:
– Hunting EXP +15%
– Attack Speed +2
– Movement Speed +2
– Critical Hit +2
|Narc’s Wishstone x1|
Hunter’s Token x25
Areha Palm Forest
|Areha Handcrafted Compass Part x1|
Hunter’s Token x25
– You can use Heating on Mournful Crystal of the Forest X10 to get Forest Fury X1
– You can use Heating on Narc’s Wishstone x30 to get Breath of Narcion x1
– You can take Areha Handcrafted Compass Part to Burita Allon, the trade NPC of Valencia, to get Lion Meat x250
Rare animals have been sighted in the Black Desert world. They are hard to find, but we hope that coming across these rare animals, filling out the Rare Hunting Guide one by one, and obtaining new titles along the way will add a new element of enjoyment for our Adventures.
We will continue to add new rare animals with their own unique characteristics—please stay tuned!
You can also get information on the rare animals from the villagers living in Behr, which may soon become a booming hunting village!
We also added [Bonus] quests to hunting; all you have to do is complete some rather straightforward quests to receive rewards unique to each region and short but powerful buffs.
● Added “Miss” to be displayed when your attacks miss so that you can more clearly recognize instance in which you miss attacks or successfully evade.
– You can activate the settings for this feature by going to the Show/Hide tab of the settings menu.
● Changed all characters Lv. 20 and below to be revived with full health restored.
● Improved the skills listed in the skill guide to now display based on attack skills.
● Changed the following skills, which were previously learned from between levels 2 to 6, to be learned at level 1.
– Sorceress: Signs of Agony
– Mystic: Scissor Kick
– Lahn: Moon Slash, Spring Breeze
– Archer: Earth Kick, Gaping Darkness, Flow: Volant Kick, Flow: Ascending Spirit, Winged Strike, Uproot, Low Sweep, Radiant Explosion
– Shai: Hop-Three
– Guardian: Fierce Disdain, Frenzy, Mutilation, Juggernaut, Juggernaut: Smite, Strike Down
– Hashashin: Piercing Tornado, Sand Divider, Shadow Splitter
– Nova: Bitter Reign, Chain Strike, Command: Rime Ice, Face the Darkness, Vengeful Star, Command: Blooming Icy Thorns, Punishing Trap
– Corsair: Whirling Slash, Whirlpool, Storm Surge, Tidal Slash, Overflow
– Sage: Void Gateways
● Slash – Changed the required levels to learn each rank. Adjusted I to V damage accordingly.
● Slash – Changed to now combo itself from attack 2.
● Changed the main weapon skills displayed in the skill guide.
● The following skill acquisition levels have changed.
|Elastic Force I~X||1/16/24/32/40/46/48/50/52/54||1/5/10/16/25/31/39/44/48/53|
● Changed the damage of the following skills as follows
|Beastly Wind Slash (I~Extreme)||252/312/473/636/816%||328/406/615/827/1061%|
|Fierce Strike (I to Ultimate)||Attack Damage: 327/424/521/618/715/811%|
Extra Attack Damage (III~Ultimate) : 677/803/930/1054%
|Attack Damage: 425/551/677/803/930/1054%|
Extra Attack Damage (III~Ultimate): 880/1044/1209/1370%
|Frenzied Destroyer I~VI||Attack Damage: 251/277/439/493/534/590%|
Extra Attack Damage: 260/311/361/412/465/606%
|Attack Damage: 301/332/527/592/641/708%|
Extra Attack Damage: 312/373/433/494/558/727%
● Flow: Bypassing Wind – Fixed the issue where the hit effect of the skill appeared to overlap in the demo video.
● Prime: Tearing Arrow – Changed to fire the remaining arrows when stamina runs out while charging.
● Black Spirit: Elven Rage – Fixed the issue where the skill activated while it was toggled.
● Changed the following to Tiger Blade:
– Changed the area of Attack 1 to match the area hit with the blade.
– Fixed the issue where Prime: Gale skill damage was not applied.
● Blooming – Added to the Skill Guide.
● Black Spirit: Maehwa: Decapitation – Fixed the awkward text about the number of hits.
● Ninjutsu: Shadow Stomp – Added to the Skill Guide.
● Black Spirit: Flash Slash – Fixed the issue where the rage absorption effect was not being applied when used after Smokescreen.
● Main weapon Back-block – Fixed the issue where getting hit while changing weapons would cause her to change weapons instantaneously.
● Changed the damage of the following skills as follows
|Fireball I ~ IV||483/537/799/862%||725/850/975/1100%|
|Fireball Explosion I ~ III||413/486/559%||620/810/1000%|
|Lightning I ~ V||419/495/557/605/637%||629/734/839/944/1049%|
|Residual Lightning I ~ IV||Attack damage : 280/377/474/571%|
Last attack damage : 336/452/569/685%
|Attack damage: 363/585/807/1029%|
Last attack damage: 436/702/968/1235%
|Lightning Chain I ~ IV||242/332/376/428%||435/488/541/594%|
|Lightning Storm I ~ III||343/467/591%||515/665/815%|
|Freeze I ~ V||230/286/332/367/393%||345/380/415/450/485%|
|Frigid Fog I ~ IV||205/292/379/466%||308/462/616/770%|
|Earthquake I ~ IV||480/622/763/905%||624/874/1124/1374%|
|Meteor Shower I ~ III||Attack damage:|
Meteor attack damage: 617/723/801%
Meteor attack damage: 802/1068/1334%
● Lightning – Fixed the awkward skill motion.
● Wave Orb – Fixed the issue where the CC effect did not match the skill description.
● Tidal Burst, Rapid Stream – Fixed the issue where the increased Critical Hit Rate was not being applied.
● Crimson Fang – Fixed the incorrect commands displayed on the Skill Guide.
● Cluster of Despair – Improved on the issue where the damage was not applied when used at different height from the target.
● Flow: Low Blow – Fixed the issue where the Down Smash on the skill was not being applied.
● Reduced the cooldown of Elixirs, Enhancers, and Damage Reducers from 10 sec to 1.
|Elixir of Amity|
Improved Elixir of Amity
Elixir of Thorn
Elixir of Sharp Thorn
Strong Resurrection Elixir
Elixir of Human Hunt
Elixir of Perfect Human Hunt
Elixir of Frenzy
Elixir of Endless Frenzy
Golden Hand Elixir
Glorious Golden Hand Elixir
Elixir of Draining
Elixir of Strong Draining
Elixir of Demihuman Hunt
Fierce Demihuman Hunting Elixir
Elixir of Perforation
Elixir of Brutal Perforation
Elixir of Energy
Surging Energy Elixir
Elixir of Wings
Soaring Wings Elixir
Elixir of Death
Brutal Death Elixir
Elixir of Wind
Elixir of Flowing Wind
Elixir of Swiftness
Elixir of Intrepid Swiftness
Elixir of Spells
Elixir of Agile Spells
Elixir of Seal
Agile Seal Elixir
“Elixir of Assassination
Elixir of Lethal Assassin
Elixir of Detection
Elixir of Sharp Detection
Elixir of Concentration
Elixir of Advanced Concentration
Elixir of Will
Elixir of Remarkable Will
Elixir of Fury
Elixir of Endless Fury
Elixir of Resistance
Elixir of Sharp Resistance
Elixir of Life
Elixir of Strong Life
Elixir of Mentality
Elixir of Clear Mentality
Grim Reaper’s Elixir
Grim Soul Reaper’s Elixir
Splendid EXP Elixir
Elixir of Steel Defense
Elixir of Carnage
Elixir of Brutal Carnage
Elixir of Sky
Merciless Sky Elixir
Elixir of Endurance
Elixir of Overwhelming Endurance
Skilled Worker’s Elixir
Skilled Fisher’s Elixir
Strong Griffon’s Elixir
Elixir of Time
Elixir of Flowing Time
Elixir of Training
Elixir of Expert Training
Elixir of Shock
Elixir of Strong Shock
[Mix] EXP-Reaper Elixir
[Mix] Time-Training Elixir
[Mix] Swiftness-Wind-Spell Elixir
[Mix] Manhunt-Rage Elixir
[Mix] Thorn-Defense Elixir
Surging Weenie Elixir
Reliable Looney Elixir
Splendid Helix Elixir
Elixir of Skill
Elixir of Infinite Skill
Elixir of Mastery
Elixir of Labor
Elixir of Armor
Elixir of Improved Mastery
Elixir of Rough Labor
Elixir of Corrupted Armor
[Party] Elixir of Amity
[Party] Improved Elixir of Amity
[Party] Elixir of Thorn
[Party] Elixir of Sharp Thorn
[Party] Resurrection Elixir
[Party] Strong Resurrection Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Human Hunt
[Party] Elixir of Perfect Human Hunt
[Party] Elixir of Frenzy
[Party] Elixir of Endless Frenzy
[Party] Golden Hand Elixir
[Party] Glorious Golden Hand Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Draining
[Party] Elixir of Strong Draining
[Party] Elixir of Demihuman Hunt
[Party] Fierce Demihuman Hunting Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Perforation
[Party] Elixir of Brutal Perforation
[Party] Elixir of Energy
[Party] Surging Energy Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Wings
[Party] Soaring Wings Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Death
[Party] Brutal Death Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Wind
[Party] Elixir of Flowing Wind
[Party] Elixir of Swiftness
[Party] Elixir of Intrepid Swiftness
[Party] Elixir of Spells
[Party] Elixir of Agile Spells
[Party] Elixir of Seal
|[Party] Agile Seal Elixir|
[Party] Elixir of Assassination
[Party] Elixir of Detection
[Party] Elixir of Lethal Assassin
[Party] Elixir of Sharp Detection
[Party] Elixir of Concentration
[Party] Elixir of Advanced Concentration
[Party] Elixir of Will
[Party] Elixir of Remarkable Will
[Party] Elixir of Fury
[Party] Elixir of Endless Fury
[Party] Elixir of Resistance
[Party] Elixir of Sharp Resistance
[Party] Elixir of Life
[Party] Elixir of Strong Life
[Party] Elixir of Mentality
[Party] Elixir of Clear Mentality
[Party] Grim Reaper’s Elixir
[Party] Grim Soul Reaper’s Elixir
[Party] EXP Elixir
[Party] Splendid EXP Elixir
[Party] Defense Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Steel Defense
[Party] Elixir of Carnage
[Party] Elixir of Brutal Carnage
[Party] Elixir of Sky
[Party] Merciless Sky Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Endurance
[Party] Elixir of Overwhelming Endurance
[Party] Worker’s Elixir
[Party] Skilled Worker’s Elixir
[Party] Fisher’s Elixir
[Party] Skilled Fisher’s Elixir
[Party] Griffon’s Elixir
[Party] Strong Griffon’s Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Time
[Party] Elixir of Flowing Time
[Party] Elixir of Training
[Party] Elixir of Expert Training
[Party] Elixir of Shock
[Party] Elixir of Strong Shock
[Party] Weenie Elixir
[Party] Surging Weenie Elixir
[Party] Looney Elixir
[Party] Reliable Looney Elixir
[Party] Helix Elixir
[Party] Splendid Helix Elixir
Melee AP Enhancer
Ranged AP Enhancer
Magic AP Enhancer
Knockback/Floating Resistance Enhancer
Knockdown/Bound Resistance Enhancer
Grapple Resistance Enhancer
Melee Damage Reducer
Ranged Damage Reducer
Magic Damage Reducer
● Improved the following for the GM’s Blessing items:
– All the GM’s Blessing items were improved to have a 1 hour cooldown.
– The issue where the buffs wouldn’t reset when using the GM’s Blessing items with lesser buffs was fixed.
Background, NPC and Audio Changes
● Improved the appearances of the following NPCs that you encounter during the Balenos main questline:
– Igor Bartali, Edan, Jarette Domongatt, Emma Bartali, and Eileen
Quest and Knowledge Changes
● The daily quests from Daphne DelLuci have had their names changed.
– [Daily] How to Scare Boars I, II, III → [Daily] How to Scare Boars I, II, III : Sharp Black Crystal Shards
– [Daily] How to Scare Bears I, II, III’ → [Daily] How to Scare Bears I, II, III : Hard Black Crystal Shards
● Improved so that you can auto-skip quest dialogues.
– To use this function, press □/X when talking to NPC’s during quests.
● Improved to not reset your scroll on the page you were previously on when you re-open the Skill (K) window within 30 seconds of closing it.
● Added the option to auto-reject Yarr Invites
– Settings >Other > Auto Reject Yarr Invites
● Added a new colored icon for a Fence with crops that can be harvested or undergo plant breeding when viewed on the World Map.
Crops being farmed
Pest control/pruning needed
Harvest/plant breeding available
● Added a feature that automatically aligns items on the Central Market Warehouse.
– You can not only use the Auto Arrange function but also sort by Item Grade, Enhancement Level, Weight (LT), Capacity (VT), and Gear Slot in Descending and Ascending orders.
● Added a phrase to the ‘[Event] Kuku’ pet stating that only one can be taken out at a time.
● Reworked the background music playback system to play music according to the individual styles of the five major regions in the continent.
– The playback system will now play several tracks in succession, instead of repeating The same track over and over again for The same region.
– Combat music will now fade while fighting normal monsters; in areas with constant combat, music that best suits the specific region will play.
※ We plan to add horse riding music in a future update.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn’t check the node tax info from the Node Managers at Pujiya Canyon and Bashim Base.
● Fixed an issue where in certain situations, the Central Market notification would display incorrectly.
● Fixed the issue where the courser icon would be displayed on the mount information of the horse that did not satisfy the requirements to be a courser.
● Fixed the issue on the bridge at Lake Flondor that made wagons get stuck and unable to move.
● Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in a wall when reconnecting in a certain location.
● Fixed an issue where movement could be hindered by terrain during combat with the world boss Karanda.
● Fixed the issue where characters’ movements appeared abnormal in certain parts of the Serene Spring.
● Fixed an issue where the icon for Specters Energy did not appear in the Crafting Notes.
● Fixed an issue where the ‘Find NPC’ function would direct to Liana and Ludwig NPC’s when looking for General Goods Vendors.
● The character movement function has been disabled in Red Battleifeld, Atoraxxion and Battle Arena.
● Fixed an issue where energy would fail to recover in certain situations.
● Fixed an issue where abnormal movements were shown when selecting a color from the underwear dying menu.
● Fixed an issue where the group order of pets was not applied correctly in certain situations.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn’t remove Atoraxxion exclusive items when clearing Vahmalkea while having the expired Vahmalkea matchlock in your possession.
● Fixed the issue where characters with karma below 0 wouldn’t be attacked when mounting a wagon.