As mentioned previously by Treyarch, a Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 beta update for the battle royale mode, Blackout, has been deployed via a server side hotfix, and it it not only increases the player count per match, but it also touches on items, and menu fixes.
Here’s the full list of changes straight from Treyarch:
- Changed Featured Playlist to DUOs.
- Raised player cap to 88.
- General stability and stat-tracking improvements.
- Quick equip menu will automatically close if not used for 5 seconds.
- Item Pickups
- Increased the speed of picking up Items off of the ground – you will still be able to reload your weapon independently without picking an Item up by tapping the reload button.
- Reduced duration of Sensor Dart to 2 minutes
Also of note, Treyarch has said that the studio plans to make “daily updates” to the game throughout the beta period.
What should Treyarch tweak regarding Blackout? Let’s hope this daily update and support is something we’ll see even when the full game launches this October 12.