While Treyarch just released a massive patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 the other day, the studio has rolled out a server-side update to the game, and it makes the Maddox assault rifle a wee bit better again.
There are other bug fixes in the hotfix, but the Black Ops 4 Maddox recoil tuning update is the big one. Here are the update notes.
The following updates are live today on consoles, with PC to follow with additional platform-exclusive updates:
- Weapon Tuning
- Maddox RFB
- Reduced recoil on 1st, 4th, and 5th shots to more closely match pre-patch recoil stability.
- Slight recoil increase on 2nd and 3rd shots compared to pre-patch.
- Maddox RFB
- Addressed an error players could receive when invited into an ongoing match during a public Gauntlet playlist.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to lose ammo when using the Alchemical Antithesis on King and Country.
- Additional Tier Skip now properly awarded after completing Daily Callings (Xbox One).
- Featured Playlist
- Featured Playlist set to Quads.
- Various crash fixes in all modes.
The following updates are live today on PS4, with other platforms to follow:
- Fixed a formatting issue with Outrider’s Hawk when playing in splitscreen.
- Barricade will no longer disappear between round transitions.
- Updated Heist dropoff locations.
- Addressed an issue where players couldn’t properly Prestige if they had content filters applied in Options.