If you’ve downloaded a server-side hotfix for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, it’s because there’s a Black Ops 4 update (BO4 update) which should show up as a “Game Settings Have Changed” prompt!
Over on Reddit, Treyarch shared the list of changes for all platforms which you can read below. Expect crash fixes, Winter Stream and events for the PC and Xbox One to be active!
- Limited-time Winter Event stream now live in the Black Market with new items to unlock for use in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Holiday Event now live in Blackout.
- Added Snowballs, holiday lighting & decorations, and holiday-themed Supply Stashes.
- Limited-time Winter Calling event stream now live with new personalization items to unlock in the Zombies Barracks.
- Reactive Camos
- Addressed an issue that prevented unwrapped Reactive Camos from displaying as completed in the After Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where unwrapped Reactive Camos would appear wrapped on the ground.
- Outfit Unlocks
- Addressed an issue with the unlock condition for “The Numbers” outfit for Seraph (PS4).
- Contraband Stashes will now properly spawn on all platforms.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the enemy HUD from appearing during the Killcam.
- Addressed an issue where “hacked” UI showed up for the rest of the match for players who watched the Killcam after being killed by a Gunship that was being hacked.
- Featured Playlist
- Dead of the Night is now the Featured Playlist.
- Closed an exploit that would allow specific uses of the Scepter of Ra to break enemy pathing.
In case you’re curious, the last major patch which was released last week (1.10) had a ton of changes, which you can read right here.