Probably Call of Duty’s worst kept secrets in history, Call of Duty: Warzone, the free-to-play Call of Duty Battle Royale has finally been revealed. Check out the official Call of Duty Warzone reveal trailer and official details below.
About Call of Duty: Warzone
Warzone is an all-new experience from the world of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, where up to 150 players can squad up with friends and drop into a massive online combat arena packed with non-stop action and endless fun. At launch, players will team up and fight as a trio across two epic modes, which includes a new take on the popular all-out survival Battle Royale mode with new and innovative ways to play, and an all-new original mode called Plunder, where teams battle to collect the most in-match Cash.
Warzone is set to release tomorrow at 8 AM PT // 10 AM CT // 11 AM ET on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. .
- The current player count is 150 players. Talks to improve this to 200 is happening.
- Cross-play is supported, is a standalone game mode that is available on PlayStation4, Xbox One, and PC. YOU DO NOT NEED TO OWN CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE
- Tons of new, custom and classic maps
- The game supports both solo and trio squads
- You can spawn back into the game via buy-in or Gulag
- You 1v1 in the Gulag for a chance to fight your way back into the game. Players will spectate each other while they wait for their turns. Can throw rocks at other players
- Killstreaks are confirmed
Are you going to give Call of Duty Warzone a chance or are you fed up with all the battle royale games? We’re going to give it a shot and will give our honest take once we’ve had enough time with the mode.
More Call of Duty: Warzone Reading:
- Report: Modern Warfare Warzone Challenges and Missions Listed via Datamined Info
- Modern Warfare Warzone Gameplay First Look, Item List Revealed (Update)
- Modern Warfare Battle Royale Teased in New Season 2 Intro