Raven Software has released the COD Warzone playlist update for August 25, and this brings an LFG (looking for group) feature, a bunch of UI, UX fixes, bug fixes, and even the new RAAL: Light Machine Gun! This is a server-side update, so no download is required. Check out the complete list of changes in the patch notes below.
COD Warzone Playlist Update August 25 Patch Notes | COD Warzone Game Settings Update August 25 Patch Notes:
- Looking for Party (Beta)
- This new feature allows you to search for and party up with other Players via a series of preferences that you select (Game Modes, Party Communication, Play Style,).
- This feature is still being tested and is subject to change.
- RAAL: Light Machine Gun (MW)
- Obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to remain in Payload matches while AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to spawn out of bounds during Payload matches.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Adrenaline Junkie” Prestige Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Pumping Iron” Prestige Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the fourth Objective in Beck’s “Calm, Cool, Collected” Operator Mission to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the Science and Psychedelic Camo Challenges to not track properly on any BOCW Shotgun.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Objective in Kitsune’s “Security Expert” Operator Mission to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue preventing AFK Players from being removed during Payload matches.
- Fixed an issue preventing several CDL Viewership Calling Cards and Emblems from appearing in Warzone.
- Fixed an issue causing all Players in a lobby to be placed on the same team.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from receiving rewards after completing a Contract in core BR.
- Fixed several issues related to the Tempered Perk.
That’s about it. There was a Modern Warfare & Warzone client-side patch released the other day, which most likely included the data for the new LMG.
Source: Raven Software