Raven Software has fired out a new (Call of Duty) COD Warzone update for July 7, and this one brings weapon tweaks, with bug fixes. This is a server-side patch, which means no download is required. Read on for the official patch notes straight from the devs.
COD Warzone Update for July 7 Patch Notes:
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera/Fortune’s Keep allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pay Respects Challenge to summon more Zombies than intended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Cash Extraction Public Event mercenary AI to tunnel vision Trophy Systems.
- Fixed another issue causing the out-of-bounds audio and visual warning on Fortune’s Keep to remain stuck on screen during the pre-match lobby.
- Fixed an issue in the Plunder mode causing Players eliminated in Storage Town to respawn over Village.
- Fixed an issue causing Tac Map icons to overlap with POI names.
- Fixed an issue causing certain Kali Sticks (MW) Blueprint variants to deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed visual and audio issues caused by Fighter Plane bullet impacts/explosions.
» Assault Rifles «
- Recoil Recovery decreased by 20%
Recoil Recovery is the speed in which the screen attempts to return to center after firing each shot. The result of this change is a noticeable difference in recoil intensity for the NZ-41 (VG) and was originally intended to be paired with the last update to the Weapon’s recoil.
- 8mm Klauser 40 Round Mags
- Recoil Control Penalty now increased to -10%
» Submachine Guns «
H4 Blixen (VG)
- Lower Torso Damage Multiplier decreased to 1.0, down from 1.1
Raven has also announced that collision fixes for Fortune’s Keep were included in today’s server-side update, even if it’s not mentioned there.
📢 Updated wording on Patch Notes!
Collision fixes for Fortune's Keep were included in today's update but we haven't had enough coffee and forgot to type it out.
— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) July 7, 2022
Once a new patch is out (be it server or client), we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
Source: Raven Software