Massive Monster has pushed out the Cult of the Lamb update 1.05 (PS5 version 1.000.005) on all platforms, and this adjusts the Golden Fleece due to player feedback alongside more bug fixes. Read on for the Cult of the Lamb September 1 patch notes!
Cult of the Lamb Update 1.05 Patch Notes | Cult of the Lamb Update 1.000.005 Patch Notes | Cult of the Lamb September 1 Patch Notes:
Patch notes 1.0.13
- Fixed issue when returning to base and dying at the same time
- Golden fleece cap has been removed! Damage modifier increases at half the amount
- Fixed shrine fuel bar displaying inaccurate fills sometimes.
- Fixed aberrant UI behaviors when application was not in focus
- Fixed issue where the camera stops following the player during the tutorial
- Fixed bug where you can die whilst picking up the monster heart
- Fixed issue where the illness bar displays there is waste around the base when there isn’t
- Fixed certain NPC showing incorrect name
If you haven’t picked it up yet, go read our review to see why it’s a must-play. We gave it a 9/10 and said, “Cult of the Lamb is a brilliant fusion of Binding of Isaac and Animal Crossing, with an evil twist, and a charming artstyle”