Bungie has released the Destiny 2 update 2.26 patch today, July 29, and this is called hotfix 3,2,1,3 by the studio (shows up on PS5 as update 1.021). This patch has been rolled out during the maintenance period, so don’t be surprised if you can’t log in for now. We’lve listed the maintenance schedule and patch notes for the new title update below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.26 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 Update 1.021 Patch Notes:
Destiny 2 Maintenance Schedule for July 29: At 10 AM PDT (1700 UTC), 1PM EDT/1AM HKT, Hotfix 184.108.40.206 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions. Ongoing Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude at 11 AM (1800 UTC), 2PM EDT/2AM HKT.
Update: Here are the official patch notes via Bungie:
The list of Known Issues below are based off last week’s This Week at Bungie blog post.
- Upgrades to Magnificent armor sometimes drops the armor’s Power level to 1100.
- Insight Terminus can sometimes produce BIRD error codes during the boss fight.
- The Ghoyster Ghost Shell displays somewhat off-putting white eyes with no pupils on some platforms.
- The Foetracer Exotic clips through the Siegebreak Cloak ornament.
- Some players didn’t get their EAZ Weekly Challenge reset.
- Riven sometimes doesn’t get stunned on the second level of the Last Wish raid.
Once the full patch notes are out, we’ll update the post.
Post has been updated to reflect today’s patch notes.