Bungie has deployed Destiny 2 update 2.90 and this is for patch 22.214.171.124 that brings gameplay-related changes, fixes and other adjustments this June 1. Read on for the official D2 new patch notes for today.
Destiny 2 Update 2.90 Patch Notes | D2 Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where all players could hear all Crest pick-up sounds in the game mode Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose connection to the activity during the Boss encounter.
- Fixed an issue in which the Champ title was not counting for progress related to Guardian Ranks objectives.
- Fixed an issue in which the Rank 7 objective Centrifuse was not progressing when using the weapon in PvP.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Exotic armor focused at Rahool now has similar stats to dropped Exotic armor.
- Fixed an issue where the Exotic Warlock helm Cenotaph Mask didn´t have the correct description.
- The two second window where a weapon cannot be fired after swapping to it from the inventory screen was reduced to ~1 second.
- Reduced the size and intensity of the muzzle flash on the Perpetualis Auto Rifle.
- Fixed an issue where Dark Decider did not have firing audio.
- Trials Glaive Unexpected Resurgence:
- Moved Impulse Amplifier from the right trait column to the left.
- Added Swashbuckler and Voltshot to the right trait column.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters could lose their Suspending Slam after being revived.
BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to progress the Into the Depths pursuit due to the H.E.L.M. portal not appearing.