Lucid Games has released the Destruction AllStars update patch notes for September 29, and this is for game version 2.005 (or what the studio calls 2.5.0). This includes bug fixes, and has been rolled out during today’s maintenance period.
Destruction AllStars Update Patch Notes for September 29 (version 2.005):
The 2.5.0 Patch will be getting deployed today, 29th September 2021 with mainly back-end and bug changes. A minor bug fixing patch more or less.
Time: 11:00 UTC. (convert your time zone here)
Approx. Downtime: Up to 1 Hour. (Usually much shorter)
- Fixed – Bots on Las Vegas Crash Bowl may get temporarily stuck in the Carnado after banking. (Carnado too strong, plz nerf)
- Fixed – Multiplayer – In rare instances, all players in the lobby crashed on transition from Character Select.
- Additional voice lines added in Story Modes.
- Story Mode – The delivery point debris will be visually floating above the ground.
- Multiplayer – Fixed – Players are being placed into teams in the Live game in 16 player solo modes
- Shop – Catalogues are not appearing in the defined order
- Multiplayer – Fixed – One or more users might be removed from the matchmaking queue.
- Shop – Missing Items – Missing Daily Discounts and Story Mode after game settings update.
- Character Select – Selecting a character at the last second causes the UI to be on screen during the rest of the match.
- Practice – Info prompt mentions double jump before mentioning an on foot breaker.
- Boxtop – the glow produced by Boxtop’s Breaker parcels lingers for too long after they’ve been destroyed.