Klei has released the Don’t Starve Together update 2.19 July 7 patch, and it brings an end to this year’s Midsummer Cawnival, alongside a host of gameplay fixes and changes. Head on below for the official patch notes.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.19 Official Patch Notes for July 7:
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.19 – 7/7/2021 (PlayStation 4)
- This year’s Midsummer Cawnival has come to an end. It can be enabled at any time in the world settings.
- Spiders no longer return to dead dens.
- Fixed the Spider Den placer showing up decorated.
- Spiders no longer return to burning or frozen dens.
- Mutating a spider in a backpack no longer crashes the game.
- Fixed some animation flows when feeding spiders.
- Fixed a potential memory leak issue with the spider buffs.
- Fixed a looping sound issue when dens burned.
- Fixed a bug where spiders would get stuck on the wrong sleep state when dropped from the inventory.
- Bedazzled or follower spiders no longer have a negative sanity aura on non-Webber players.
- Players can no longer shave dead, burning or frozen spider dens.
- Fixed a bug where Bedazzled spiders would still attack players unprovoked.
- Fixed Webber not being faster on Webbed tiles on the client.
- Fixed some missing symbols on the spider den.
- Webber can now eat raw meat with no penalty.
- Fixed some symbol issues with Webber’s idle when he wore a hat.
- Nurse spiders no longer heal dead spiders.
- Fixed a sound issue with the Healing Glop.
- Fixed a bug causing Malbatross to be unsummonable after reloading the world unless you went fishing.
- Followers will now retain their loyalty to you upon reconnecting to the world if you are close enough to them when rejoining.
- The Attack button will no longer target spiders as Webber.
- Fixed a texture issue with Silk Robes when using the pickaxe.
- The Dangling Depth Dweller now has HD art.
- Fix for “View Sales” button overlapping “View Bolt Chests”
Once we get wind of the next update, we’ll post it here on MP1st.