Klei has released the Don’t Starve Together update 2.24 September 9 patch, and this brings Wanda, along with bug fixes. Check out the patch notes, trailer, and how to unlock Wanda below.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.24 Patch Notes:
Wanda has been trying to outrun her future for longer than she can remember – but after a split-second decision left her tangled up in the Constant’s timestream, it might be her past that’s finally catching up to her…
Here are her details:
- Wanda has joined the survivors in the Constant.
- Wanda is a skilled clockmaker who will stop at nothing to outrun her future.
- Wanda’s timeline is broken, causing her to age faster than the other survivors.
- Wanda’s health meter has been replaced by an age meter.
- In Wanda’s old age, she learns how to utilize shadow magic more effectively, and relies on it to make up for her declining strength.
- Wanda can craft pocket watches to:
- restore her youth
- manipulate her space in time
- return fallen survivors to their point in time before death
- rip holes through space and time
- harness shadow magic to defend herself
- Fixed a save/load issue where items sent through a wormhole could get removed from the world.
Wanda can be unlocked in the following ways:
- Wanda is available for purchase in the Wanda Chest. Wanda’s Guest of Honor skin set is included in this chest for free.
- Wanda Deluxe Chest with Wanda and her complete set of Guest of Honor, Triumphant, and Tinkersmith skin items
- Starter Pack 2021 including Wanda, Wilson’s Snowfallen skin set, Willow’s Victorian skin set, Walter’s Guest of Honor skin set, Winona’s Roseate skin set, the Rustic Torch, the Splumonkey Sack, and the Yawny Jammies Ensemble.
- You can weave Wanda for 2700 spool.
New Streaming Drops!
We are adding the “Skittersquid Helm” skin to the Nautical Collection. For more information on streaming drops and how to get them, check out the post here.
That’s it for this patch.