Keli has released the Don’t Starve Together update 2.26 patch this September 24, and this is primarily for bug fixes. It does add sound to Wanda’s emotes, but the rest are bug fixes and other tweaks.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.26 Patch Notes | Don’t Starve Together Sept. 24 Update Patch Notes:
- Added Wanda’s emote sounds.
- Reduced the volume of the pulse sound when Wanda naturally ages one year while young and middle-aged.
- Life Giving Amulet no longer consumes durability while equipped by Wanda.
- Wanda’s Backstep and Backtrek markers will now show on top of the oasis lake and the flooring around the Ancient Gateway.
- Fixed a crash in the Character select screen when trying to view starting Curios for characters that don’t have any.
- Tweaked the Ancient Fuelweaver so it will not get stunlocked by whips.
- The Ice Fishing Rod now applies it’s skin to bobbers and floats while fishing.
- Fixed a physics bug when picking oversized vegetables.
- Hallowed Nights trinkets will no longer spawn in the ocean.
- The Celestial Altar pieces won’t be blocked by Antlion Sinkholes now.
- Fixed a player movement bug when teleporting off of boats.
- Fixed a bug in the Ancient Guardian’s AI where it would not attack anything
- Spiders will now have the correct wetness applied to them when spawned from a Spider Den.
- The following creatures can now be stunlocked for a couple of hits: MacTusk, Wee MacTusk, No-Eye-Deer, Pigmen (all types), Merms, Bunneymen, BeeQueen, and Celestial Champion (phase 3).
- Fixed the Tail o’ Three Cats not showing while equipped.
- Fixed Woodie’s movement speed when transforming into a were-form while in storms.
- Fixed a rare crash when using the Slingshot.
- Woby, while in big form, should no longer occasionally run away when Walter approaches.
- Updated various skins to match the skintones of the character wearing it.