Klei has released the Don’t Starve Together update 2.45 patch, and this one has gameplay-related improvements and fixes! Players can expect an auto attack speed fix, missing inventory icons and more! Read on for the Don’t Starve Together May 4 patch notes.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.45 Patch Notes | Don’t Starve Together May 4 Patch Notes:
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.45 – 05/04/2022 (PlayStation)
- Fixed auto attack speed.
- Fixed Warly’s spiced Volt-Goat Chaud-Froid dishes not charging WX-78.
- Fixed an issue causing the Bio Scanalyzer’s scan ring to become invisible if a scan failed and restarted too quickly.
- Fixed missing inventory icons on new skins.
- Fixed fireflies using bugnet durability without being caught.
- Prevented the character talk animation from cutting off the end of some some animations.
- Added talking sounds to Wigfrid’s refusing to eat animation.
- Bottomless Pit, Stone Kiln and Carved Stone Torch skins are usable on all platforms now, and have been upgraded to Timeless rarity. A new Loyal variant is available on the Klei Rewards page.
- Updated Credits.
That’s about it. If you want to keep tabs of all Don’t Starve news and updates here on MP1st, bookmark its game hub.
Source: Klei forums