Developer id Software has released the DOOM Eternal update 1.19, or also tagged as patch 6.2 this August 3! This preps the game for a new in-game event, as well as for a host of fixes on all platforms.
DOOM Eternal Update 1.19 Patch Notes for August 3 | DOOM Eternal Update 6.2 Patch Notes:
Brace yourself for an experiment going horribly right with the upcoming UAC Tech Revanant Master Collection, rocketing onto the scene 8/5 with our next in-game Event…
Bug Fixes All Platforms
- Fixed an issue in which the Undead Droid Revenant or Poison Frog Pain Elemental skin would no longer be equip-able for some users who had unlocked them
- Fixed an issue in which the crucible was sometimes not usable against the DOOM Hunter, Kahn Maykr, Icon of Sin and Gladiator
- Reduced frequency of issue in which health and armor drops from fallen demons would sometimes impair the Meat Hook, Destroyer Blade or Microwave Mod from functioning correctly. Note – this issue may still occur for some users but to a lesser extent. We appreciate your patience while we investigate the remaining instances of this bug!
- Fixed an issue in which the Taras Nabad Master Level Unlock “You Got Stuff” notification on the Main Menu incorrectly displayed as Final Sin
- Resolved an issue where the player would get a “No Target” message when attempting to chainsaw a tentacle within range after it attacks
Bug Fixes PC Only
- We made great strides in fixing the majority of BFG-related crashes thanks to community-submitted crash logs
Note: For any PC users still experiencing BFG-related crashes, please find instructions on how to submit crash log dumps here
Bug Fixes PlayStation 5 Only
- Fixed rare crash caused by bad UI state
That’s about it for this patch. Don’t forget, the event starts this August 5, and not today, and the data released now is for the event.