Modus has released Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragon update 1.03 on all platforms, and this is the game’s first patch. This adds a few new features alongside fixes. Read on for what’s new in the Double Dragon Gaiden August 24 patch notes.
Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons Update 1.03 Patch Notes | Double Dragon Gaiden August 24 Patch Notes:
These improvements include toggleable Crowd Control pop-ups, PlayStation trophy fixes, Switch performance, Steam compatibility fixes and much more!
- -You can turn on/off Crowd Control notification in the option menu.
- -When you respawn, all enemies on screen will be knocked down to provide you a safe entry.
- -Fixed and reduced softlock
- -Fixed leaderboard data error
- -Fixed trophies that can’t be unlocked before (PS4/5)
- – The trophy [beat’em up] unlocked condition is to perform 3,000 special KOs. If you have previously met the criterial before the patch, you will just need to start the game and perform 10 special KOs to unlock the trophy.
- – All other trophies can be unlocked by entering the respective menu in the token shop.
- -Improved achievements detecting and tracking (Steam)
- -Improved controller recognition on supporting two controllers (Steam)
- -Fixed lag issue with V-Sync and G-Sync (Steam)
- -Improved loading efficiency by 20 to 40% (Nintendo Switch)
If you haven’t bought the game just yet, go read our review of it here.
Source: Modus Games (Twitter)