Media Molecule has released a new patch for its game creating, er, game, Dreams! Dreams update 2.08 is out, and once again, there’s a bunch of new stuff and gameplay improvements included! Check the Dreams update 2.08 patch notes below.
Dreams update 2.08 patch notes:
- Welcome Garden Character Pack – Our Welcome Garden Character Pack introduces two new playable characters, a non-playable character, and a handful of enemies. Enjoy using them in your creations – they mix perfectly with our Welcome Garden Art Pack!
- New Blank Puppet – Our first new Blank Puppet is designed for platforming gameplay, and is the basis for our Welcome Garden characters.
- Directional Button Controls for Dreamiverse – You can now navigate the Dreamiverse using the directional buttons on your controller.
- New Tweak: On tweaking a stroke, you’ll find the Sun Shadow Scale vs Detail tweak. This lets you adjust sunlight shadows for the right balance between detail near the camera, and how far away from the camera shadows are cast.
- Updated: Changes to audio recording. Recording time has been reduced to 15 seconds per clip.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
In addition to that, there’s also one thing missing from the notes that’s in the final version’s patch notes and that’s:
- New: Added demo functionality to the game
That’s basically it. If we spot anything else, we’ll update the post.