Media Molecule has released another content-packed update for its adventure, game-creation title, Dreams! The Dreams update 2.19 patch November 4 has some rather good new stuff added that makes life easier for players.
Dreams Update 2.19 November 4 Patch Notes:
- Activity Feeds: We’ve added Dreams activity feeds on PlayStation™Network, so your activity feed will now show information about what you’re up to in Dreams!
- Updated Audio Effect Fields Collection: To compliment the audio updates in v2.18, we’ve made some updates to effect fields, including new fields and a bit of reorganisation.
- Updated Boot Screens: We’ve given the screens you see at the start of the game a bit of a spruce up! We’ve replaced the All Hallows’ Dreams screen with a cool new “Year in Dreams” artwork, and updated the indreams.me boot screen with new art too.
- Save Online Reminder: We’ve added a little reminder message to save online, to make sure players are backing up their work regularly. There’s also a new setting in My Preferences to switch it on or off.
Updates & Improvements:
- Fixed: Some Mm content which previously didn’t have VR compatibility labels should have them now.
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Once we get wind of yet another update, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
Source: InDreams docs