EA Tiburon has released the EA Madden 22 update 1.03 (PS5 version 1.005), and this includes fixes to class progression in Face of the Franchise, gameplay tuning, and other bug fixes. Head on for the official patch notes below.
EA Madden 22 Update 1.03 Patch Notes | EA Madden 22 Update 1.005 Patch Notes:
- Addressed an issue with class progression when player lock is on in Face of the Franchise
- Resolved an issue with flipped play art when base aligning and choosing a new play
- Tuning to Outside Cover 3 Deep Zones giving up too much space vs Corner routes with no other vertical receiving threat in their area
- Tuning to Cover 3 Deep Zones vs Bunch Flood concepts
- Tuning to Outside Cover 3 Deep Zones to better anticipate threats coming from across the field with no other threats to their zone
DEV NOTE: The Gameplay portion of this Title Update is focused on Cover 3, one of the most popular coverage types among players, and aims to address the top pass coverage points of feedback from players. As we discussed on Good Morning Madden, we are targeting specific aspects of pass coverage like Flats and Curl-Flat zones in our next Title Update among many other updates to Madden NFL 22 overall.
If you haven’t gotten Madden 22 yet, head on here for our review.
Source: EA Answers