Bethesda has released (The Elder Scrolls Online) ESO update 2.28 patch this February 2 for consoles! Players should expect gameplay-related improvements, bug fixes and more. Read up on the ESO Feb 2. patch notes below.
ESO Update 2.28 Patch Notes | ESO Feb. 2 Patch Notes | The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.28 Patch Notes:
Update: The article has been updated with the official patch notes from Bethesda.
Bethesda has not released the official changelog for the console versions of the game, but we’ve included the PC patch notes that was released last week! Usually, these are the same patch notes given the PC version gets each patch first. We’ll update the post once the official patch notes are released.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.28 (PS4)/1.10 (PS5) contains several fixes tied to group content – including the Will of Stone and Soul Savior Rockgrove achievements now being properly awarded – fixes for a few game crashes, the Trap Beast ability being able to generate Ultimate, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 864.4 MB.
- The Will of Stone and Soul Savior achievements will now always be awarded when the criteria are met upon trial completion.
- Rahdgarak will once again aggressively jump closer to your character should you move away from his current location.
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Fixed an issue which caused the Assembly General to not drop weapons when killed on Veteran difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where Crimson Oath and Silver Rose style pages were not dropping.
- Fighters Guild
- Trap beast: Fixed an issue where this ability could generate Ultimate in some odd cases.
- Fixed an issue where ice fixtures could flicker when multiple crystal furnishings were placed in houses.
- Fixed an issue where the Witch-Tamed Bear-Dog would be invisible when set as your active pet.
- Fixed an issue where Tallatta the Lustrous, of Malabal Tor fame, would sometimes not drop loot correctly.
- Fixed a widespread issue that could cause certain light-emitting furnishings to stop emitting light unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue with the houseguest version of Arox the Mutilator, where his dialogue would be limited to just a few lines if you’d already completed the Deadlands story. Those lines are now correctly added to his larger pool of lines, instead of replacing them entirely.
- Fixed a very rare crash that could occur when you jumped away from a zone at the same moment another player started consuming food.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a large number of effect particles are present on screen.
- Fixed an issue with a strangely possessed vase in Stormhaven that was usable, but did nothing upon activation. It has since been fully banished from the material realm and is no longer usable.
As for what’s coming to the game, check out the High Isle expansion set for release this June!
Source: Elder Scrolls Online forums