Codemasters has released the F1 2021 update 1.14 (PS5 version 1.014) patch this December 6, and this one adds the F1 2021 season for players to enjoy, in addition to the usual stability improvements and bug fixes. Head on for the complete patch notes below.
F1 2021 Update 1.14 Patch Notes | F1 2021 Update 1.014 Patch Notes:
- F2™ 2021 season has been added
- Addressed an issue with a lack of force feedback on Logitech G923 wheels for PC players
- Fixed an issue where team badge and sponsors would not appear on the player’s helmet
- Reduced time between stops when a team is double stacking cars in the pits
- Adjusted track limits at turns 1 and 14 on Portimao
- F2™ 2020 Sprint race will now correctly use the results from the feature race if a custom grid is used
- Addressed an issue where Imola was using the incorrect garages for the player car
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
You can read more on the F2 2021 Season additions in the official EA post here.
Today’s update features both F2™ 2020 and F2™ 2021 weekend structures, depending on which season you play. Unlike F2™ 2020’s structure, which you can choose to play through in Career mode, of one practice session, a qualifying, followed by an hour-long Feature race on Saturday, time depending on your race settings, and a Sprint race on the following Sunday, the 2021 season is slightly different. Available in Grand Prix, Time Trial, Social Play, Split-Screen, and LAN, F2™ 2021 has two Sprint races on Saturday, with the Feature race taking place on Sunday. Qualifying sets the grid for the feature race and the first sprint race, with those in the top ten reversing positions for the first sprint grid.
That’s about it for the F1 2021 update 1.14 patch notes.