Codemasters has released the F1 2021 update 1.16 (PS5 version 1.016) patch this February 21, and this one adds a round of fixes for general issues and online. Head on for the complete patch notes below.
F1 2021 Update 1.16 Patch Notes | F1 2021 Update 1.016 Patch Notes | F1 2021 February 21 Patch Notes:
Patch 1.16 is out now on all platforms. Check out what’s in this patch below:
V1.16 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where re-joining a qualifying session would result in the session timer being reset for that user.
- Addressed an issue where host and client could struggle to get into the same league event if they previously declined to proceed to the next session.
- Ghosting can now be disabled in Two-Player Career.
- Penalties given for collisions under the Safety Car will be more fairly distributed.
- Resolved a crash when attempting to back out from the Official F1® 2021 Championship and attempting to re-enter on consoles.
- Resolved a crash when selecting a salary with your current team having cancelled negotiations with them previously.
- Previous simulation settings in Grand Prix will now be remembered when starting a new Grand Prix event.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
That’s about it for the patch.