Mediaotonic has released the Fall Guys update 1.06 August 24 patch and it’s live now on PC and PS4! Clocking in at 1.1GB, head on below for the full patch notes:
Fall Guys Update 1.06 August 24 patch notes:
PS4 and PC:
– Tweaked round selection algorithm to select Team modes only if team sizes can be equal
– Slime Climb: Players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
– Jump Showdown: – Changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
– Fixed camera auto-panning
– Improved in-game Store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
– Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
– Visual fixes to some of the outfits
– Added option to change the Jump button binding for Japan
– Trophy / Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages.
– Added controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
– Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
– Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team (Don’t post this one)
Mediatonic adds that the spectating teammates first fix isn’t quite ready yet, so it’s not included. Don’t forget to check out our review of Fall Guys here. If there are any changes not include in the notes above, let us know down in the comments and we’ll check it out.