Koei Tecmo has released Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water update 1.03 (PS5 version 1.000.003) this November 10, and this latest one adds a Very Easy difficulty alongside other changes and fixes. Head down below for the complete patch notes.
Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water Update 1.03 Patch Notes | Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water Update 1.000.003 Patch Notes:
- Added the VERY EASY difficulty.
VERY EASY difficulty is for players who want to enjoy the story safely.
- Fixed an issue that caused display problems with some AMD GPUs.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the game to crash after a cutscene.
- Fixed various bugs and issues.
- Fixed display issues.
- Corrected typographical errors.
That’s about it for the patch. It’s worth noting that this newest update is now live across all platforms (PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5), with additional fixes noted for PC gamers who are running the game with specific AMD GPUs.