Forza Motorsport’s Community Manager Brian Ekberg has announced that a new patch is now live for Forza Motorsport 7.
The update will focus on fixing customization related issues, and a number of stability problems for players on PC.
For gamers on both PC and Xbox One the following issues have been fixed:
- Fixed numerous livery-related issues, including some liveries applying as paint colors only, liveries not appearing in multiplayer, and game lock-ups when cancelling liveries.
- Fixed an issue where vinyls would not appear in the vinyl editor for players who were creating vinyl groups with HDR enabled.
- Arabic text is no longer reversed in game menus
- Default profile slider settings for wheel users are no longer maxed out
- Benchmark mode on PC now displays the correct minimum FPS
- Framerate now improved in loading with G-Sync enabled.
What do you think to the new update? Happy to be able to customize your car with fewer issues?