Friday the 13th: The Game will be getting a Spring Break DLC, which will bring new clothing for all counsellors to wear. It will be priced initially at $1.99, before being increased to $3.99. There’s not yet a release date for the DLC, but it will be coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Check out the swimsuits and other outfits in the trailer below:
Friday the 13th: The Game is getting ready for Spring Break! New DLC clothing will come to Camp Crystal Lake for all counselors on Xbox One, PS4 and PC!
A new patch is now available on PS4 and PC. It should be coming to Xbox One soon, but no ETA has yet been given.
Here are the patch notes:
- Fixed an issue that would create a new lobby after only searching for 10 seconds.
- Increased the ping threshold back to 300ms on PS4
Fixed an issue that would cause a crash if a party leader invited a player that was already in another lobby
- Decreased the window break animation time
- Fixed an issue where Jason could not damage counselors moving through the window
- Fixed a number of environmental kills that were not triggering
- Fixed an issue that was causing the door to not get hit after the first or second swing
- Fixed an issue where the morph circles were not appearing on the morph map.
- Fixed an issue that was leaving the map up when Jason was hit while trying to morph
- Fixed an issue where Jason was not dropping a counselor in a choke if he was hit
- Fixed an issue where Jason was taking damage while stunned…he shouldn’t
- Fixed an issue where the Pocket Knife would not trigger
- Fixed an issue with weapons that was not decreasing the weapons durability if they were hitting Jason but Jason was not taking damage
- Fixed impact decals so they dont display the material type anymore. (Wood, Metal, and Rock)
- Fixed badges disappearing when swapping languages
- Fixed a loading screen hang on PC
- Fixed a hidden door
- Fixed a tree from spawning in a cabin
- Higgins Haven
- Fixed an issue where Jason would become locked out from performing interaction when attempting to use a Window interaction
- Fixed an issue where the phone box to call the police was blocked by environmental objects
Will you be celebrating an in-game Spring Break? Happy with the changes made in the patch? Let us know.