Polyphony Digital has announced that Gran Turismo 7‘s April update (numbered 1.32) will bring four new cars including the Dallara SF23 Super Formula and Mercedes-AMG GT3 ’20, along with two new Extra Menus for the GT Cafe and two new Scapes locations. The update is set to go live later today at 10pm PT/1am ET/1pm HKT.
- Related Reading: GT7 Update 1.310 Races Out for New Content, 120fps Support on PS5 and More This March 30 (Update)
Check out the April update trailer below:
Gran Turismo 7 April Update 1.32 Details:
GT7’s April Update will bring the following new content:
- Jaguar XJ220 ’92
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 ’20
- Dallara SF23 Super Formula / Toyota ’23
- Dallara SF23 Super Formula / Honda ’23
- The addition of the Super Formula race to World Circuits
- GT Cafe Extra Menus:
- Extra Menu No. 20: ‘Collection: Shelby’ (Collector Level 41 and above)
- Extra Menu No 21: ‘Collection: Alpine’ (Collector Level 35 and above)
- North Yorkshire
Check out the new cars, Scapes, and other content below:
For more details on the upcoming update’s content, check out the official GT7 April Update blog post on the PlayStation Blog. Stay tuned here at MP1st for the full patch notes later today.