Gran Turismo Sport 1.12 update races out!
There’s a new game update to Polyphony Digital’s latest racing game, Gran Turismo Sport. While there’s not a lot of content in the 3.8GB update, the Gran Turismo Sport 1.12 patch does have a lot of car balancing tweaks.
Here’s the full patch notes:
Main Features Implemented
1. Physics Simulation Model
– Traction control has been adjusted to improve handling.
2. The following cars’ stability has been changed to improve their handling while cornering:
・Alpine Vision Gran Turismo 2017
・Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) ’16
・Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) ’11
・Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011)
・Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
・Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ’10
・Peugeot L750R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo 2017
・Porsche 919 Hybrid (Porsche Team) ’16
・Toyota TS030 Hybrid ’12
・Toyota TS050 – Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing) ’16
・Audi R8 LMS (Audi Sport Team WRT) ’15
・Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car (Gr.3)
・Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 ’13
・Honda NSX Gr.3
・Lamborghini Huracán GT3 ’15
・McLaren 650S GT3 ’15
・Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4
・Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport ’16
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue wherein the game became unplayable if the cancel button was pressed before a ‘Search’ result was displayed on [Discover];
– Fixed an issue wherein switching to a car with custom livery from [Home ] > [Garage] resulted in the “Loading” screen being continuously displayed;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
In other GT Sport news, check out the patch notes for the big 1.11 update to see the changes introduced, as well as the new content. Also, regarding the franchise, Polyphony has confirmed that it’s already working on the sequel to GT Sport.