With over a million racing fans trying the Gran Turismo Sport limited time demo, it seems the racing franchise is prepared to make a big splash once again. While the game isn’t due out for at least a few more days, the GT Sport Trophies last has raced out ahead.
Check out the complete Gran Turismo Sport Trophy list to see what challenges you need to complete to earn them all.
- Acquired all Gran Turismo Sport trophies!
- Matched Michael Schumacher’s record of 91 F1 victories
- Matched Rubens Barrichello’s record of 322 F1 races
- Matched Ayrton Senna’s record of 65 pole positions
- Unlocked the Ending Movie
- Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences
- Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges
- Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge
- Earned Gold in all Mission Challenge races
- Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge
- Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge
- Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge
- Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge
- Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge
- Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge
- Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km)
- Recorded a speed of 187 mph (approx. 300km/h)
- Bought your first car
- Recorded your first ever victory!
- Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA’s famous Route 66
- Acquired a total of 10 cars
- Drove for a total of 24 hours
- Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges
- Completed your first lap of the Nürburgring Nordschleife
- Earned Bronze in all Circuit Experiences
- Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points
- Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points
- Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points
- Reached Level 15
- Reached Level 25
- Reached Level 40
- Reached Level 50
- Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks
- Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos
- Showed off your first car customized with the Livery Editor
- Unlocked Sport Mode after Completing all Racing Etiquette Lessons.
- Completed any Driving School challenge at least one second faster than the Gold time
- Earned your first Daily Workout
- Fully tuned a car for the first time using Mileage Points.
- Took a Scapes shot featuring the Circuit de la Sarthe and the Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest)
Took a Scapes shot featuring the Nürburgring and a BMW Gr.3 car
Thankfully, Gran Turismo Sport is a racing game, so don’t expect any spoilers in the list above. Unless you count going as fast as you can a spoiler.
Gran Turismo Sport is once again being developed by Polyphony Digital, and will race out this October 17 exclusively on the PS4.