It’s another end of the month, and that means another Gran Turismo Sport update has been released by Polyphony Digital. Same as before, players can expect new cars, track variations and more. Clocking in at over 2.2GB on the PS4, you can check out the GT Sport update 1.43 patch notes below.
GT Sport update 1.43 patch notes:
Main Features Implemented
– The following 5 new cars have been added:
* Honda S2000 ’99
* Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo ’91
* Nissan Silvia K’s Dia Selection (S13) ’90
* Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI ’99
* Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) ’83
– “Wet Conditions” added to “Red Bull Ring” and “Red Bull Ring Short Track”.
3. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
* “Beetle & Samba Bus Fest” Rounds 4 and 5
* “J-Sports Meeting” Rounds 8 and 9
* “All Japan GT Car Championships” Rounds 8 and 9
* “Porsche Cup” Round 6
4. Physics Simulation Model
– The deceleration torque that occurs when taking your foot off the accelerator has been changed for the following hybrid cars:
* McLaren P1 GTR ’16
* McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo
* McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
* Peugeot L500R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo, 2017
* Toyota TS050 – Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing) ’16
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue in “Sport” mode and Lobby wherein the amount of time lost during a pit stop was longer than that of an offline race.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
In other GT Sport news, a new track has been confirmed to be in the works, which you can watch in action here.
Source: Gran Turismo