As expected given Polyphony Digital’s announcement, a new GT Sport update is out and it adds new cars. Clocking in at 2GB, check out the full GT Sport update 1.45 patch notes below.
GT Sport update 1.45 patch notes:
Main Features Implemented
– The following 4 new cars have been added:
・Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Package ’18
・Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept ’59
・Dodge Super Bee ’70
・Ferrari 365 GTB4 ’71
– “Wet Conditions” added to “Tokyo Expressway – Central Inner Loop”, “Tokyo Expressway – Central Outer Loop”, “Tokyo Expressway – East Outer Loop”, and “Tokyo Expressway – East Inner Loop”.
– The collaboration between Gran Turismo Sport and Michelin has brought new features to the game. In addition to the Michelin logos appearing on billboards in certain tracks, the following have been added:
– Added Michelin to the Partners section of the Top Screen.
– Michelin will now appear as the tyre technology partner in the tyre section of the car settings.
– Michelin will now appear as the official tyre supplier of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships.
– Michelin will now appear as an official partner in the result screen of the online races.
– Added “Michelin” to the Museum section.
5. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・”Stars & Stripes” Rounds 8 and 9
・”Group 3 Cup” Rounds 4 and 5
・”La Festa Cavallino” Rounds 8 and 9
・”Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series” Rounds 6
– “Raindrops – Take photos of cars glistening with rain” has been added to the special featured section.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Seven new rounds for GT League.
■ Beginner League
Two new rounds have been added to Stars & Stripes.
■ Amateur League
Two new rounds have been added to Group 3 Cup.
■ Professional League
Two new rounds have been added to La Festa Cavallino.
■ Endurance League
One new round has been added to the Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series.
Michelin’s logo will be appear throughout the game as part of our new partnership.
■ Brand Central
A new Michelin section has been added to Brand Central.
■ Car Settings Screen
Michelin will be featured on the Car Setting screen as our tire technology partner.
■ “FIA Gran Turismo Championships” in Sport mode
Michelin will be featured in the championships as the official tire supplier.
Michelin logos will appear on billboards on certain tracks.
You can now take photos of cars with with raindrops on them in the special featured section.
Once the next update races out, we’ll be sure to let you know.
Source: Gran Turismo