Gran Turismo Sport fans, you have a lot to be thankful for as Polyphony Digital has just rolled out the big GT Sport update for the holidays! Gran Turismo Sport update 1.10 clocks in at 2.7GB and is the big Holiday Season update. Oddly enough, it seems patch 1.09 and patch 1.10 have been rolled out in the same day.
Not only are there new cars, and course layouts, but there’s also the introduction of the new single-player mode called “GT League.” Check out the complete additions below.
A new single player mode, the “GT League”
The “GT League” will be added to the game. This is a single player game mode including several race series appeared in the past GT titles, including fan favourites such as the “Sunday Cup”, ”Clubman Cup”, and ”FF Challenge”, in which players can participate with a wide variety of cars that can be tuned.
A variety of supercars and popular Japanese cars
We have added a wide variety of cars, including popular cars from the Japanese golden era of the 90s, Supercars from all over the world, and Monster pickup trucks. This will add greater variety of car selection in races and events.
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (N300)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) (N300)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) (N300)
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (N400)
- Lamborghini Countach LP400 (N400)
- Ferrari F40 (N500)
- Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (N700)
- KTM X-BOW R (N300)
- Suzuki Swift Sport (N100)
- Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) (N100)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (N700)
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) (N300)
The “Yamagiwa + Miyabi”, a new layout of the Kyoto Driving Park
We have added the “Yamagiwa + Miyabi” layout, a 6.8km long track connecting the “Yamagiwa” and ”Miyabi” tracks of the Kyoto Driving Park. The connections add 2 hairpins to the track which increase the track’s level of technical difficulty.
Main Features Implemented
1. Campaign Mode
– ‘GT League’ has been added. This is a mode in which you can challenge a variety of races using cars from your garage. (For every league, there is a prerequisite Driver Level required to enter.)
2. New Cars
– The following 12 cars have been added:
・Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) (N300)
・Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (N400)
・Lamborghini Countach LP400 (N400)
・Ferrari F40 (N500)
・Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (N700)
・KTM X-BOW R(N300)
・Suzuki Swift Sport (N100)
・Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) (N100)
・Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (N700)
・Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) (N300)
– A new layout, the “Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi” has been added.
– A new ”Season’s Greetings” group has been added to the Top Screen. This includes the addition of new photo spots.
5. Brand Central
– We have added the “Lewis Hamilton Reference Laps #1 – Nürburgring” to the ‘Lewis Hamilton’ section of Brand Central;
– A museum section has been added to Chevrolet;
– Special Scapes spots have been added to Bugatti.
6. Top 24 Superstars
– In the FIA Championships within Sport mode, a ‘Top 24 Superstars’ race will be held as the final round of each race season. This will be a single race of the final round, where only the top 24 groups will be matched together. This race will provide more points than a standard race.
– Added a new [Settings] section under [Event Settings] -> [Regulation Settings].
8. Physics Simulation Model
– Traction control while turning has been adjusted to allow smoother cornering.
– The DUALSHOCK®4 motion sensor steering sensitivity has been adjusted so that steering requires less inclination.
10. Buttons Assignment
– It is now possible to set throttle and brakes in the buttons assignments of the wireless and steering controllers. The settings can be changed from [Options] -> [Controller];
– Fixed an issue where the operation of the left/right stick on the T-GT steering controller was affected by the settings assigned for the wireless controller.
– Tyres screeching sounds have been adjusted;
– The sound balance of the Chaparral Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo has been adjusted.
12. Additional Language
– Thai language support has been added to the Asian version.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.
If you still haven’t picked up Polyphony’s racing game, go check out our review to see why it’s worth your hard earned cash.
Source: Gran Turismo