It’s another end of the month, and that means a new Gran Turismo Sport update has been released by Polyphony Digital. GT Sport update version 1.41 is now out, and and it clocks in at just 843MB.
GT Sport update 1.41 patch notes:
Main Features Implemented
– The following 5 new cars have been added: * Jaguar D Type ‘54 * Mazda Roadster Touring Car * Honda S800 ’66 * Honda Civic Type R (EK) ’98 * Porsche 911 Turbo (930) ’81
2 Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”: * “World Hatchback Championship” Rounds 4 and 5 * “Nostalgic 1979” Rounds 4 and 5 * “X2019 Competition Endurance Series” Round 2
– “Sardegna – Road Track – A” has been added to the Circuit Experience.
– “Open Spaces – Arrange your own scenes” has been added to the special featured section.
4 Sport Mode
– ‘Time Trial’ has been added to ‘Sport’ mode. Various events will be hosted within the Time Trial section.
5 Physics Simulation Model
– The behaviour of a car that would spin after hitting a kerbstone during an Autodrive rolling start have been corrected.
– Added “Practice/Qualifier/Race” and “Practice/Qualifier/Endurance Race” in the Room Mode of Basic Settings. When these room modes are selected, a Qualifying Time Trial will be held before races. “Qualifier Settings” will also appear within the Event Settings. (After completing the Qualifier, the game will automatically transition to the race screen.)
– “Ghost Offset” and “Reset Sector” features have been added to the Time Trial and VR Time Trial Ghost settings: “Ghost Offset” delays the display of a Ghost by a specified number of seconds (up to a maximum of 2 seconds in 0.1 second increments); “Reset Sector” restarts the loaded ghost at each sector.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue in ‘Sport’ mode where helmets and racing suits with custom liveries were not displayed properly in the Nations Cup and the Manufacturer Series.
– A penalty reason message will now be displayed when receiving penalties.
– Fixed the default transmission settings for the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19 (from “Manual” to “Automatic’.)
– Fixed an issue wherein under certain conditions a car would continue to accelerate when in the N gear position in Full Manual Mode.
– “Tyre Wear” parameters and intensity of the slipstream under “Real” settings have been adjusted.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Make sure to keep an eye out for the last week of August for GT Sport’s monthly update.