343 Industries has released a Halo Master Chief Collection patch today, and this brings fixes to Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and more! Read up on everything new in the Halo MCC update for April 27 patch notes.
Halo MCC Update for April 27 Patch Notes:
The following changes were made in the April 27, 2022 patch.
- Improvements to Classic Audio in Halo: Combat Evolved.
- Rockets in Halo 2 Classic multiplayer now correctly lock onto and track vehicles.
- All players are now visible in Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer matches.
- In Halo 2 Classic multiplayer, the Mongoose will no longer spawn in Custom Games when the light vehicle option is set to Random.
- The Mongoose is still available for use in Halo 2’s mod tools.
- For more information on Halo: The Master Chief Collection’s mod tools, please visit the modding sub-forum on Steam.
- The Field Medic skin for the Gauss Warthog has been removed from the Halo 3 Customization menu. While this skin was available in menus, no in-game version of this skin existed and it was incorrectly unlocked for players.
- A crash caused by uploading map variants created on an Xbox 360 via the Private Files menu has been resolved.
- If you are still experiencing crashes when uploading these map variants from the Private Files menu to your Shared Files, please submit a ticket.
There was a bigger patch released a few weeks ago for Halo MCC, and you can read about that right here.
Source: Waypoint Support