Ember Labs has released the Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.05 (PS5 version 1.005), and this increases maximum camera sensitivity, and a bunch of other bug fixes. Head on for the full patch notes.
Kena Bridge of Spirits Update 1.05 | Kena Bridge of Spirits Update 1.005 Patch Notes:
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.
That’s about it. Stay tuned to our Kena Bridge of Spirits review hitting the site soon.
Source: Ember Lab