Ember Lab has released the Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.11 patch this October 27, and this brings some Halloween content into the game, as well as a host of fixes! Read on for the full patch notes.
Kena Bridge of Spirits Update 1.11 Patch Notes:
Happy Halloween! We’ve hidden 3 new hats in the game that will only be around through November 1st.
We’ve also packed patch 1.11 with bug fixes and improved functionally for auto-save, photo mode, and the world map.
- Added support for more auto-save slots (5).
- Added location thumbnails to save files.
- Improved quality and increased resolution of images captured with photo mode.
- Added roll functionality to photo mode.
- Photo mode now crops images to match the selected format.
- Added ability to display collected items on the world map.
- Added Meditation Spot tracking per region on the world map.
- Improved ultrawide support on PC.
- Fixed bugs related to save game state.
- Fixed small Rot animation related bugs.
- Animation, audio mixing and music bug fixes.
- Fixed bugs relating to missing collectables and lost owl statues.
- Reduced tracking on certain enemy and boss attacks.
If you still haven’t picked the game up, I suggest you do, as it’s quite an adventure! Read on here for our review.
Source: Ember Lab