Ember Labs has released the Kena update 1.08 patch notes (version 1.008 on PS5), and this is for the patch released today, October 2! This adds an option to reduce motion blur intensity, as well as fixes animation issues, collision and more. Head on for the full details on today’s Kena Bridge of Spirits title update.
Kena Update 1.08 Patch Notes for October 2 | Kena Update 1.008 Patch Notes:
- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note Achievements will not unlock while offline but will be awarded after login.
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Fixed issue where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.
- Fixed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previous save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fix for broken shield animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision and level streaming bugs.
That’s about it. If you haven’t bought the game yet, check out our review here, where we state, “If I sound like I am being overly harsh, I’m not. Kena: Bridge of Spirits is a good game that could have been better had Ember Labs tightened up the combat controls and offered better reasons to explore the gorgeous world they created. I hope Kena is a big hit so Ember Labs can have another go at it, and hopefully get more ambitious and really nail down their combat.”
Source: Ember Labs