Velan Studios has released the Knockout City update 5.02 (PS5 version 5.002) March 16 patch today, and this one is for fixes across platforms! Check out the full Knockout City March 16 patch notes below.
Knockout City Update 5.02 Patch Notes | Knockout City March 16 Patch Notes:
Here are the patch notes as noted in the official Discord server for the game:
Hello Brawlers! An update has been released to address issues some experienced players have had with accessing League Play. If you are over Street Play level 50, League Play should be unlocked for you!
That’s it for this small patch. The studio also revealed the list of known issues for the game which you can check out below:
- We are aware of an issue where some players are experiencing a temporary negative Holobux amount. If you have video of this happening, please fill out a bug-report and attach the video.
- If your update does not start automatically on Nintendo Switch please go into the ‘+’ menu and manually initiate the update.
- Some players see the wrong League Play trophy in the Trophy Case the first time they log in. If this is happening to you, please log out and back in, and let us know if it persists.
- Some players do not see Diamond Contracts from Season 4 that were in progress, and instead only see the Meta Contracts. We are investigating this and will update you when we have more info.
- If you are launching from Steam, and experience a strange-looking hideout, it may be because your Steam Name has some strange characters in it. Please update your Steam Name to use ASCII Characters only and relaunch. To change your name go to View My Profile > Edit Profile and update your Profile name.
- Some players are seeing the screen that asks them to purchase the game when launching directly from Steam. One player has reported that opening and closing the game repeatedly eventually bypassed the purchase screen.
That’s about it for the patch. Once a new title update or new content drop is announced, we’ll let our readers know. Stay tuned by bookmarking our Knockout City game hub.