As the summer season draws to a close, Smite the free-to-play MOBA is giving the hottest time of the year one last hoorah with it’s latest patch that’s now live on PC.
This, of course, means those who’ve been patiently waiting on the final set of Summer of Smite skins to be released won’t have to any longer. As both Cu Chulainn and Xbalanque’s Summer inspired skins are available for purchase until the Summer of Smite event ends in an upcoming patch. Additionally, with both the Cu Chilainn and Xbalanque skins now available this also means those who’ve purchased every skin for this year’s Summer of Smite event will now unlock the “Bearly Buzzed” skin for Bacchus at no additional cost.
However, Hi-Rez Studios the Georgia based developer has a few more treats for Smite’s playerbase in the form of more skins being introduced into game with this patch that’s appropriately titled “Summer Knockout.”
Check out the skins below:
And as always with the release of a new Smite update patch comes a handful of changes for Smite and this patch is no different, feel free to view the changes to the game below:
- Fire Giant no longer spawns lava pools for pets
- Duel has 8 bans (4 per side) up from 6 bans (3 per side)
- Removed Sound Effect of FP tipping clock running out
- Updated some descriptions to be more specific (pet gods now have the word Pet in the descriptions of those ability)
- Arachne Slow Immunity Bug for Web has been fixed
- Ganesha now has a counter for how many kills he gets
- Raijin’s Raiju slow bug has been fixed, Raiju now properly slows enemies
- Sunder – Decreased Cooldown from 160 to 140
- Sprint – Decreased Movement Speed buff from 40% to 30%
- Shell – Decreased Health Shield scaling from 15hp per level to 12
- Shell – Increased Cooldown from 140s to 150s
- Shamans Ring – Increased cost from 2200 to 2300
- Shamans Ring – Increased Magic Power form 60 to 80
- Shamans Ring – Shaman’s Passive now only applies for damaging abilities
- Telkhines Ring – Decreased Cost from 2700 to 2400
- Telkhines Ring – Telkhines Passive now stacks from DoT’s
- Dynasty Plate Helm – Increased Physical Protections from 25 to 35
- Artio – Decreased Damage on Maul Prey from 50/80/11/140/170 per swipe to 40/70/100/130/160 and Scaling from 35% to 30%
- Artio – Decreased slow per stack from 20% to 10% on Life Tap
- Artio – Decreased Self Heal on life tap from 15–>35 to 10–>30
- Chronos – Time Rift: Decreased Magical Scaling from 85% to 80%
- Chronos – Accelerate: Decreased Section IV Basic Attack Damage buff from 45% to 35%
- Cu Chulainn – Barbed Spear : Increased Healing Reduction from 40% to 50%
- Khepri – Scarab’s Blessing: Adjusted this abilities timing to allow the target to immediately receive Scarab’s Blessing. Players should no longer be interrupted while casting this Ability.
- Skadi – Permafrost: Reduced Physical Power Scaling form 60% to 50%
- Skadi – Permafrost: Decreased Movement speed from flat 40% to 20/25/30/35/40%
- Susanoo – Base Movement speed increased from 365 to 370
- Susanoo – Decreased Cooldown from 18s to 16s
For those who enjoy splurging on the game by buying skins and think your wallet is safe, think again. As Smite’s biggest in-game event the Odyssey is set to kick off sometime next month and thanks to SmiteDatamining, they’ve revealed which god is set to have an exclusive skin be made available when the event launches.
2018 Odysessy Skins
- Ah Muzen Cab
- Ao Kuang
- Da Ji
- He Bo
And as always those of you who play Smite on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms can expect this patch to go live on your console of next week.